8.21.2006

Sugar Kisses

Lips like sugar....sugar kisses...

Kissing. I always forget how much I love kissing; it seems there's rarely time to stop and do it right. Oh but when we do - I love the feeling of sinking into his lips. The great thing about kissing is when I close my eyes and all my other senses kick in. The way he smells washes over me; and there's something about his scent that makes me gush. I feel him everywhere, my hands running through his hair, down around to caress and hold his face. When he's smoothly shaved I marvel in the feel of a man's skin - so different from my own. When he's all stubbly and scratchy I marvel in THAT - feeling the abrasion of our selves being so close. Little sounds come from both of us; like we've just had the first bite of the most luscious fruit. Hearing each other's breath quicken or purrs of satisfaction. And the best of the best is the full-body-naked-kissing. Kissing and touching from lips to toes, naked skin on naked skin.

Invariably one of us always murmurs "Oh my god you feel so good!"

1 comment:

Rattlesnake said...

I love putting my mouth all over a woman's bare body.