8.25.2006

I miss boobies...

I can't wait to sleep with my girlfriend.

Okay, well, NOT "sleep"...*wicked grin*

We've known each other for years...met when I was a sophomore in high school (she was a freshman). NO - we didn't do any exploring or playing at that point. It was much, MUCH later and oh, man...SO. FUN.

For the record, we are both hetero with very explorative (LOL, is that a word?) tendencies. When we have adventures together, a man is always* involved. My current man certainly has no objection to this, and, in fact, is lobbying for it to happen again -- but this story is about our last adventure (before my boyfriend and I became live-in-lovers).

My girlfriend's legs just don't fuckin' stop. To emphasis the point that night she was wearing a plaid, pleated skirt that barely covered her ass. And ya' know that Jet song - Are You Gonna Be My Girl? "Big black boots..." yeah, she had those on too; the lace up, nearly thigh high, platform, kick-your-ass boots. Along with a peter pan collar button-up shirt. Though she was wearing it not-so-buttoned-up if you know what I'm sayin'.

Yeah, she's smokin' hawt...

We flew out that night ready to PAR-TAY. Loosened up with a few drinks at home; cosmos for me, Yukon for her. Sashayed to our requisite tranny showcase and watched the Drag Queens of Saturday night. Dance hall is adjoined; electronic is the genre. Trance. Dance. Boogie all night long...

I was drinking (and this is important later) AMFs; she was subtley sipping since she was the DD. The place has a sort of catwalk above the stage with mirrors to the ceiling behind it. We were dancing up there having a blast. The height of that platform is *perfect* for looking up short skirts. And flirting. Boy, was I flirting. I was certainly feeling no pain. I, apparently, was also feeling a bit touchy-feely! A guy dancing below us had a shaved head and I could not stop caressing it through the bars of the catwalk. He didn't mind; in fact he came up the catwalk and retrieved me. Took me back down to the dance floor where I could fully appreciate the smoothness of his freshly shaved noggin. Now, I'm not a tall girl and I could wrap my arms nearly around his head so I'm vaguely recalling that he wasn't all that tall either *LOL* All I know is he was a cutie and THAT HEAD MADE ME HAWT. There was some full-on kissing and feeling goin' on which got even MORE fun when my girlfriend joined in.

Eventually, all good things must come to an end and - the bar closed. We all headed out to the car - and this guy just follows us! I'm laughing (cuz I do that A LOT when I've been drinking) and she's rolling her eyes and asking him how he's getting home. I jokingly say "Aw, can I take him home?" and to my surprise she looks me straight in the eye and purrs "If you really want to you can." I turn to him and he's got the biggest goddamn grin on his face. We all piled into the car and took off. He and I were totally making out in the back seat while she's driving us home. My bra is off, his hand is up my skirt, I'm unbuttoning his shirt...and he's completely fuzzy all over! I rather enjoy mens' hair - it's soooo fun to pet and touch and nuzzle; especially when they smell good - and this guy smelled VERY good.

Once we arrive, we tumble into the house and instantly we're all naked. We're all on the bed. We're all kisses and feels and moans and smiles. And his cock. OMG - it's a nice one. Even safely wrapped up and lubed it's a nice one AND he knows how to use it. I'm on all fours over my girlfriend kissing her; her lips are so damn soft and I crush them with the lust I have for her while our buddy enters me from behind (OMG favorite!) slowly moving me back and forth over her. I move to her nipples, nipping and licking and sucking; listening to her moans - which make me just hot - so I start bucking harder against this cock inside me and I lose it altogether and end up with my face buried in her lap while he pounds me hard.

Now here's the sad part...when I've been drinking that much - I can't cum. Yes, it's true. It's like the magic button is turned off. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE LOVE LOVE having sex - it's just I'm always a bit drier (hence the lube) and if you can get me to cum you are my hero for life (ask my current boyfriend how - he can do it :D)

I managed to get my girl off - HER magic button was working - hee! I'm sure it must have been a wonderful sight for our visitor. I slowed down to watch her cum, my man of the hour caught on quickly and slowed down too. When she quit quivering I moved out of the way and told my new friend to give her what he's got. He quickly moved to my former position and entered her before she was fully recovered from her O. I needed a smoke at that point so I wrapped a blanket around me and went out into the moon light. I could hear everything they were doing and it sounded like they were having a perfectly wonderful time. By the time I returned, she was sucking him off and his face was one of pure bliss.

We tumbled around that bed on and off until almost dawn. That man lasted and lasted - we refer to him as the Engergizer Bunny to this day - FINALLY he let himself go, making the most blessed man sounds as he did, then he collapsed on the bed, surrounded by girl parts.

We found out a little about him...probably asked his name but it escapes me now, what his job was (which I DO remember). He asked about us and couldn't believe how old we were (LOL!!) He just kept saying "My friends are NOT going to believe this!" So we let him take pictures with his digital camera. They were tasteful...I'm sure**.

We left my girlfriend snuggled in her bed and I drove him home. Jeezus, he lived far away. I was glad to make it home without getting lost. We haven't been back to that club since (been two years now!) and I sometimes wonder if he ever pops in looking for us.

So - it's been a while. And now she's between boyfriends, and I have a hankering for some of that leg action. I'm going to a party at her house tonight - but my kids will be there. No naughties with the babies around :( But that's okay, perhaps that weekend at the beach cabin will happen sooner than later. :D



*I think this has to do with a certain apprehension...the appreshension being that we would realize we are totally in love and should be together and never need a man and trying to explain that to our parents and our (collectively speaking) 5 kids.

**..uh...there goes any dreams of running for a political office.

2 comments:

ThatIsMeWhat said...

This post was awesome....Fuckin' awesome. Have fun at that cabin!

Rattlesnake said...

I'd need a whole week at that cabin before I was done with you two.