8.04.2006

Great idea

I went to visit him on his lunch break last night. As I was leaving he told me to be naked, on the couch, watching porn with a vibrator on my clit when he got home.

So I did. I mean, so I was when he arrived. Oh man, what has that got to be like for a guy who's sex life before me consisted of straight missionary style, no blow jobs - EVER - on a maybe-if-he's-lucky-once-a-month basis? This poor guy wasn't "allowed" to wank off, or watch porn, or look at naughty websites because that was "disrespectful" to his wife. My poor man had to be completely retrained. He'd been trained to keep his cum from ever touching anything but the inside of a condom; that doggy style was demeaning; that new positions were not even to be considered. Masturbating in front of each other was this HUGE step (for both of us actually) - now we do it all the time. He says there's nothing that turns him on more than watching me make myself come.

He still asks if I'm okay after each and every one of his orgasms. I think that's kinda cute. But only because we've been able to "un-train" all those other stupid mind-fucks she put on him.

Guys, if you are in a relationship like this, get out. It means she's just not all that into you. A mature woman in love will do ANYTHING in the sack. It's all kinds of good.

3 comments:

MikeCindynJoe said...

It sounds like you have resurrected this guy's overall well being -- physically, mentally and emotionally.

You GO, girl!

Mike

Supercock said...

I am glad he found you..he must be having a blast!

Rattlesnake said...

If I came home to that, my own clothes would immediately be on the floor, and that couch would be creaking!