8.10.2006

In the middle of the night (sorta)

This swing-shift thing is killing me. He's asleep when I get up and go to work.

He gets up around 11:30am or so. If we're lucky, we'll have my lunch hour together (we ain't lucky often enough!)

I'm off work in the late-ish afternoon. If we're lucky, I won't have anything goin' on (kids, errands, chores, meetings...) and he can swing by on HIS lunch break.

He's off work around 10pm - but it's been more like 1AM lately : ( - I am so definitely asleep by then...and he most certainly learnt the "let-sleeping-woman-lye*" lesson.

It's just REALLY cutting into our SEX LIFE DAMNIT!!!

Heh, that's why we ended up doin' it three separate times on Sunday. And I had planned on more but I got hit with the Mack Truck of toothaches (ending in an extraction! Yuck!!)

I was going to tie him up. Face down and helpless I was going to use our little slap jack on his ass until it glowed. Then I was going to kiss and love that butt until it felt all better. Then I was gonna turn him over and sit on his face. After he made me cum that way, I was going to break out the Magic Wand and make him watch me O while I sat on his cock. I was not going to move but just let my clasping pussy massage him while I came. I can do that about five times in a row - probably in the space of about 5 minutes - makes him crazy. Then I was gonna clean his gorgeous cock off with my mouth and hopefully make him blow.

But we didn't get to do all of that. : (

Between my tooth extraction and work we went THREE WHOLE DAYS without touching each other intimately. I HATE that!!

No wonder I fucked him good on the way back from my 5am bathroom run this morning. ; p

*[sic? ah fuck, you know what I mean]

2 comments:

ThatIsMeWhat said...

I haven't seen my husband for days...God help him when I get him alone!

Rattlesnake said...

God, if you did all that to me, you would be covered in semen!