8.15.2006

Family party with no PDA allowed...

I would start flirting with you at a party, right under the noses of everyone there but without them knowing. While people were chatting away around us, I would find ways to accidently bump into you and grab your ass or give your cock a squeeze then quickly move away. I would bend straight over right in front of you to show you my ass. I would bend over for the chips on the table and end up showing you my tits. I would look you right in the eye while taking a sip of my drink and you would be able to see the pure desire there.

You would hear me laughing in the other room while you were talking to a friend and be blanking out what they're saying and wishing to yourself that you were standing right next to me. While we were passing each other in the hall on the way back from the bathroom, we'd stop and kiss passionately and quickly before anyone else came around the corner. When we sat across from each other at the table, I'd kick my sandal off and run my toes up your leg and rub your cock right there in front of everyone without them knowing. After I knew you were good and hard, I'd jump up from the table and excuse myself. I would hope that you would find an excuse to leave yourself. We would rush into the bathroom and lock the door, and our lips would crush together before the snick of the lock was even final. We'd both be breathing heavy and I'd be trying to be very quiet; though little gasps of pleasure would uncontrollably leave me....especially while you worked my collar bone.

I would undo your belt, unzip your pants and have your already hard cock in my mouth giving it a nice coat of slick before I shucked my own drawers, turned around and guided you right into me from the back. OMG! It would feel so good, I would be making little mewling sounds because I'd be trying to be quiet and not moaning my head off with the feeling. I'd take my hand and rub my clit while you were pounding away at me and the doubly good sensations would make the top of my head feel like it was going to pop off! The sensations would be amazing and you and I would pop off at the exact same time. I would want to stay in there and kiss you all over and do it again, but the people at the party would wonder where we were. We would quickly clean up and leave the bathroom a few minutes apart from each other. No one would even realize what we had done...

2 comments:

Supercock said...

Mmm I like this, and in fact it almost mirrors something I have done in the past. Keep writing :-)

Rattlesnake said...

What a great lay you must be! I bet you're a lot of fun!