I haven't slept an entire night in a week.
I drag myself into bed and collapse.
He's right behind me and he knows how tired I am. We spoon. Close. Naked. Warm. I feel him harden behind me. His gorgeous cock stiffening in anticipation...but I just can't muster the energy. And he knows this. He gently moves me onto my back next to him. He wraps an arm around my torso and places his lips on my nipple. He lovingly flicks his tongue across me and the first shiver of desire runs through me. An electric current direct from his mouth to my clit begins to stir me. I stretch in the luxurious feeling. His other hand begins caressing me all over, feeling my skin. "You're so soft" he mummers. He's positively making me purr. He's making me feel beautiful and loved and safe and HORNY!
How did he do that?!? I was just exhausted and tired and cranky and here he's completely turned it around.
Gawd I love that man...
3.17.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mmm...love the feeling of a man awakening me, of arousing me.
So nice to have when you're tired, cranky or whatever.
Hot stuff! What a turn-on!
And we love doing it. There's nothing I love more than spooning first thing in the morning, and feeling my stiff cock against the small of a woman's bare back, sliding across her skin, as it gets longer and harder.
Post a Comment