3.13.2006

Weekend all gone

We're in bed, exhausted.

We're back from the mountain. Skiis put away in the closet, children put away in bed. Our bodies are tired, muscles worn from slogging through two feet of new snow, bones cold from hauling ALL OUR STUFF from the lodge to the car. (Three kids and two adults worth of snow clothes, skiis, sleeping bags, pillows...ACK! Who's idea was it to have THREE?!?)

We had a great time. The kids enjoyed the HELL out of it. The winter wonderland of quiet forest overlaid with a huge, fluffy white blanket of snow. ("Hey Drew, you know this rope you're grabbing for balance right here is ten feet above my head in the summer?") Its March and the spring skiing is kicking ass this year.

We're in bed, exhausted -- BUT -- the electric blanket is on high. Warmth is setting into my body making me more relaxed than I've been since Friday. I'm squeaky clean from my hot shower, naked under the sheets. He takes my hand and places it where he wants it. I understand what to do and get started -- no second guessing here. He pulls back the sheet just enough to expose one breast, the very tip of his tongue explores. All I feel are feather wisps of touch and each one sends an electric shock of thrill down my body to meet where I'm already at work with my hand. The two combined soak me. I begin rubbing faster, with more purpose and I feel, more than hear, him moan into my body. His entire mouth wrapped around my now hard and pointed nipple. He moves his hand down my legs and I feel him slip between my lips, that one spot right there is so sensitive and he expertly curls his finger up and around it. His movement is calculated, he SO knows what this does to me, he pulses his touch firmly against the inside wall, right behind where my clit is on the outside and I'm undone. We must be quiet so as not to wake anyone. His head is buried in the curve of my neck and I grip his shoulder in my teeth as I cum and cum and cum...

2 comments:

Rattlesnake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rattlesnake said...

I got the biggest hard-on reading this!