I'm sleeping in this tiny bed (ours at home is a king, and I can barely even sleep out of my own bed sometimes I swear) finally getting some decent dozing in when I feel the bed move because he's gotten up. I hear him in the bathroom. When he returns, he spoons me close and his cock is SO HARD. I wake up a bit at this -- this is good! -- and murmer "How long have you been sporting that?" He says "Three hours, I can't sleep...all I can think about is you...I've been watching you sleep and stroking myself wishing you would wake up." I get this huge grin on my face, of course he can't see it, but I snuggle my ass up closer to him -- as close as possible anyway -- we're already pretty close! I sneak a peak at the clock - Its 3am! Poor boy! I'm still impossibly wet from the sex we had when we first came to bed five hours ago. He slides right into me and OMG I almost come right away.
You know that REALLY, REALLY HARD cock guys get in the morning? Somehow, its more like steel than at any other time no matter how aroused they are during other times of the day, morning cock is just like THE BEST I think. This is morning cock and its rocking my world. When we lay on our sides, he hits this spot that sends me over the roof, which it did -- about four times. :D
3.06.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for your comment. I know there is happiness out there...and I'll find it now that I'm away from him.
And, yes...there is absolutely nothing better than morning cock. *sigh*
I'm a little suspect of happiness, having worked so hard at convincing myself I had it when I didn't. So I started this blog to see if I can get to understand it better, see if it lasts, and see if I can remind myself how to keep it!!
Post a Comment