9.08.2006

When we used to write each other lover letters*....

You pick me up right outside the door. I hop into the truck wearing a HUGE grin and peck you on the cheek.

We drive to the park and pull in under a tree. Its raining outside and the park is deserted.

As soon as the truck is still, we're on each other. Our lips crush, my arms wrap around your neck tightly bringing you close to me. While I'm doing some serious macking on you, you scramble to move the console on the bench seat. The windows are steaming up and it's so muggy and ready to pour outside that my hair is already damp at the neck.

Once the truck seat is clear, you maneuver yourself over to the passanger side and under me. My skirt is pooled around your thighs. My breathing is heavy and my face is flushed. I can feel your hard cock straining your Levis. I'm still kissing you. I can't get enough of your lips. I want to suck on them all day. I'm struggling to unbuckle your belt and unzip your jeans. My breathing gets heavier because I can feel the hardness and I want it in me right now!

At last I have you freed and when I grab you -- hard -- you moan which makes my juices flow even more. You wrap your hands around my ass and pull me closer; so close that I can feel your cock twitch against my lips. You can feel exactly how sopping wet I am because I'm wearing crotchless panties under my skirt. We both wiggle around while we look deep into each others eyes, I am teasing your cock with my pussy, running my clit right over the very sensitive end and we are both moaning. Finally, I can't stand it anymore and I sit myself down on you in just the right way; you're in me to the hilt and OMG does it feel good!!

I start slowly moving myself up and down on your cock, revelling in the delicious feeling. I throw my head back and close my eyes so I can just FEEL. You run your hands around to my front and inside my shirt. I can feel you seeking out my tas, I know you want them. The windows are so fogged up, no one can see inside. You just lift my shirt, unhook my bra and put your mouth right over one rock hard nipple. This makes me moan even louder and I start picking up the pace. I'm saying all the things you love to hear -- the things that make you want to blow your wad....and that's exactly what happens to both of us at the same time....


*before we could be together AT ALL TIMES AWAY FROM WORK, we would make each other crazy by e-mailing each other stories like this one.

1 comment:

Rattlesnake said...

Thanks for giving me another boner!