9.14.2006

One topic suddenly changed.

I was going to write an entry kinda stolen from another blogger "Ten Things I Love About My Lover" and then he texted me saying he misses me terribly. Which is silly because its only been 4.5 hours since we've seen each other. So silly that it made it seem like too much work to list ten things I love about him.

I've been really irritated with him lately because of his lack of help around the house and my realization that he's hard to motivate into finishing anything. I try to focus on the absolute delight he brings me...but sometimes I just get worn down by the sheer amount of other things that need my attention.

He started relating a fantasy yesterday wherein he arrives home before me, strips down, jumps into bed and starts thinking about me; leading to a huge, hard, ready cock all for me as soon as I get through the door and down the hall to the bedroom. It was very elaborate and went on for a good while; he wove in the changing weather; body-warmed sheets; a quiet house; luxurious naps - the whole hedonistic* gamut.

I told him my fantasy was him coming home before me and have the dishes done, the laundry going and dinner ready before I walked in the door.

He starting laughing so hard. Kissing me on the end of the nose and telling me how cute I am.



When I got home today, the dishes were all done.



*This is all VERY hedonistic when compared to those weeks we have the kids.

1 comment:

Al Sensu said...

That's good. Now let's see if it happens again.

(the "you're so cute" was demeaning but probably the only defenseing response he could come up with)