It's been a long five-going-on-six days. The longest we've gone without sex since we've been together...the planet's going to be knocked off kilter a bit tonight cuz we're going to rock the world!
It's Friday and it's been a long week. I haven't been feeling all that well physically...I had a 24 hour headache Tues/Wed 8pm to 8pm - kinda weird.
This morning I woke up to the alarm. I rolled over onto my man for snuggles and felt this raging boner he had. I started stroking it, feeling the soft skin over his hard cock; it is so silky smooth I LOVE LOVE LOVE to touch it. The funny thing was, he was fast asleep. Usually, when I'm stroking and feeling him, I hear little moans and sighs and those noises really get me going. But this morning, since he was asleep, there wasn't any of the aural feedback I'm used to getting and I just wasn't getting worked up. Plus I knew I had to get a kid off to school in the next half-hour, get myself ready, get to work, etc., etc. *sigh* Am I losing my mojo? Check back Monday to find out!
P.S. to Grafs; beach trip to the cabin weekend of October 7th.
9.22.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment