First, Happy Anniversary to AAG - go on over and give her a sweet comment. She's one of the few bloggers that manages to come up with something every single day of the year, and I commend her for it. (Plus lots of nice pix people sent her as presents!)
Tuesday night we went over at a friend's house. I was working on a project in the basement with my girlfriend and my S.O. was upstairs helping the friend. We had some drinks while we worked and when we were done we sat around the kitchen table bullshitting. Then we decided to all get nekkid in the hot tub. My girlfriend went out to the living room to undress - I was doing the same by the back door (closest to the hot tub!) and I hear this huge SMACK! and my girlfriend yipe out in surprise. My S.O. comes in the kitchen shaking his hand - he'd just whacked her on the ass HARD (understand she likes that kind of thing) and his hand hurt as much as her backside. I ran into to see what he'd done and sure enough there was this raised, red handprint perfectly centered on her left ass cheek. I started rubbing it and cooing about how wonderful it was - then promptly gave her a matching print on the right side LOL!! We got an awesome picture, which she has NOT given me permission to share :(, on my cell phone camera. It's certainly a beaut.
We're all nekkid and we're waiting for ... something, I forget .. and my S.O. tells my girlfriend to feel his balls. She looks at him funny and he says "no, really, you gotta feel this - there's no hair..." with this conspirital look on his face. So she reaches down under his towel and strokes him once - then again - then AGAIN while she turns to me and says "oooooo! Nice!" I'm nodding my head in agreement - cuz it IS nice; and then I show her MY shave job. From the shocked look on her face, I don't think she's ever considered the fact that I would do something like this. Then I take her hand and tell her to feel right here cuz it's really soft - and she agrees with me and smiles.
We all tumble into the hot tub and we're talkin' and laughing and having a good time. As with all hot tubs, there comes a time when it's time to get OUT (the sad part) and we all dried off, got dressed and went home to our own beds. No playing as a group that night - but it must have gotten my S.O. worked up because he certainly went to town on me!
As soon as I had my clothes off he had a blindfold on me. He moved me onto my stomach, pushed my legs apart and started loving on my ass. It felt really good - if not a little rushed - I wasn't quite ready for the attention I was receiving. Next thing I know he's got my magic wand under me causing me to squirm, my favorite ridged dildo in my pussy and a butt plug in my ass. I'm losing my mind because 1. the butt plug keeps popping out and landing on my leg and 2. the magic wand is just that much too far away from where it needs to be that its completely ineffectual - plus I'm blind-folded. I'm not sure if he's fucking with my head or he's just so excited by it all he's lost track of where things go. He starts pumping in and out of me with the dildo, but every time I start coming, the butt plug get shot out (I can't help it!) so he replaced the butt plug with anal beads and THEN starts working me with the dildo again. This puts me in full orgasm mode in thirty seconds flat. When I come back to earth, he flips me over and impales me with his hard cock...I've ripped off the blind fold at some point (I don't remember when only recall the vague feeling that I'd had ENOUGH) and right in the middle of fucking me hard he realizes the blindfold is gone. "Who told you to take off that blindfold?" he said. Of course I can only whimper at this point because I'm riding the crest to my gazillionth O of the night and -- he stops! "I never said take off the blindfold did I?!?" he asks. He shoves it in my face and says "Put this back on and get back on your stomach!" I comply immediately; I can tell from the tone of his voice that he's serious. He's also serious about meteing out my punishment. He starts spanking me with his bare hand; I can feel the redness spreading across my cheeks and the wetness dampening my lips. When my ass is nice and glowy he commands me to raise to my knees. I quickly manevuer into place because this is my all time FAVORITE position - it makes me cum so hard - and he starts doing this teasing thing...this thing where he enters me just far enough to hide the head of his cock, then he pulls nearly all the way out. I'm getting just the head, in and out, in and out, slowly - slowly - slowly he does this to me. He's hitting one very right place and I feel my pussy grasping and clenching in an oncoming orgasm. He feels it too and just when I start to crash right into my O, he starts fucking me hard, really hard, burying his whole cock deep inside of me over and over picking up the pace as he goes and OMG my orgasm rips through me and involves my entire being. I moaning and drooling and coating his cock with cum - completely unaware of any motor control I had once upon a time. I can tell from the noises he's making that he's about ready to blow. I feel his thrusts get deeper with the pause at the end getting longer and then I hear his coming noises and I smile to myself because I know he's just come as hard as I did. When he's done I make him be my blanket while he's still inside of me. I love the feeling of his weight upon me while his mostly hard cock is still inside of me. His warmth and sweet kissies and murmurs..."Are you okay?" he asks.
9.28.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like that was an awsome night.
I love doing the same thing to SR. Just barely entering her then pulling all the way out. Untill she can't stand it anymore and comands me to enter her all the way.
This may sound weird but what are butt plugs and anal beads for? We've never used very many toys and have wondered what they were used for. Besides the obvious of putting them in the butt.
CH
Well CH, the obvious is exactly what they're for. You'd be amazed at the feelings all those little nerve endings have. Good thing about those kind of toys - they're for girls and boys! :D
Post a Comment