It's cold outside. Really cold. No, I mean like really cold.
6 months ago it was 70 degrees warmer than it is right now. Factoid.
Did I mention I'm addicted to Yahtzee? That the man and I play EVERY night?
The other night he was rolling hawt. Really hawt. No, I mean like really hawt. It pissed me off.
The next day I sent him text messages. Naughty ones. Text messages telling him I wanted to spank him hard. Really hard. No, I mean like really hard.
Then I got wound up. I was texting him this:
... I want to spank you hard
... I'm gonna find our leather switch
... I'm gonna push you up against the wall as soon as we get in the door.
... I'm gonna make you push your jeans down around your ankles.
... then tell you to put your hands high on the wall
... if you move them you get more
... I'm gonna spank your ass HARD
... until it's all red and glowy
... you're going to count each one out loud
... you get one lash for each fucking Yahtzee you score including those from last night
... and I'm counting every Yahtzee you get between now and when the kids are gone too
... when I'm done, I'm going to get out the lube
... I'm going to lube your sensitive hole and drive you crazy
Yahtzee count = 13 Days to go = 2
1.12.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment