1.19.2007

Yahtzee! Part Deux

"If you get a Yahtzee, you get a spanking"

I got a Yahtzee. So did he. So she spanked us both.

She went so easy on me. I know she did.

She/we DIDN'T go so easy on him. He likes it that way.

Then she piped up "You wanna do me?"

OF. COURSE.

She bent over the ottoman and I pulled her sweats down to reveal the creamiest, softest piece of ass I've ever experienced. I ran my hands all over it marveling at how silky her skin feels. All over, up and around her cheeks, down the back of her thighs, lightly running my fore finger up her crack, secretly thrilled to the core at how naughty I was being by going there.

I caressed her with the leather strap and my hands, alternating light pats with rubs. Her ass was cold, her skin cool to the touch. I meant to warm it up. I took a pass with my hand, the strap and then WHAP! I gave her a good crack. She moaned and I gave her another on the other side. I felt her melt a bit into the ottoman, a release of tension that ran out after her tensing in reaction to the sting. I kept at it. A few light taps...tap, tap, tap, tap, WHACK! She likes it a few times in the same place. I obliged. After I had worked her over - just a bit mind you really - I dropped the strap and started using both hands to feel her skin now. A bit warmer. Hmmmm...I felt the very slight rises in her skin where the strap had made contact. Her ass is so fucking soft I am compelled to rub my face on it, to feel the difference between the heat of the contact points and the contrasting coolness of the rest. She groaned deeply as my hair ran across her exposed skin. I reveled in the feeling of skin on skin. Velvety warm/cold expanses of bare skin, I was in heaven.

I sat back up and started in with my hands. Rubbing, running my hands up and down and around, then WHACK! I didn't hold back. There is only so much one can do with one's hand since it feels the pain too. I raised my handprint on her ass clearly in more than one place. When she squealed too loud, I would stop and give that particular welt a big sloppy wet lick then blow gently along the wet path. Then back to the rubbing, looking for cool spots that still needed attention. I NEEDED to feel that skin on my cheek again; I ran my face all over her. I stopped and nipped in places, carefully minding my biting. I really wanted to chomp her, eat her up, roll around on her, dive in and feel this all over.

Oh man...I'd do that again anytime.

1 comment:

Nervous said...

I shouldn't read this again while at work, it makes me want to "play yahtzee" REALLY BAD! Mrrowr!
:P