I haven't posted but I've been lurking...and commenting here and there. Been very, very busy on the homefront...just took the kids to DisneyWorld for a week and my man went with us. His first vacation with three kids - hee. I can't explain how profound and deep my adoration for this man is. He was a better man on this vacation than the kids' father EVER would have been in the same situation.
I am extremely lucky and completely in love with him.
When I got home from work last night, I found the house all straightened up and neat as a pin. All day at work I was dreading the hours it was going to take me to accomplish the same thing. I get home and "poof" its all done! What a wonderful man he is to have done that.
As a reward I made sure I was prepared for him when he got home from work (swing shift 1pm - 10pm) I had porn going on the TV. My vibrator was out and I was down to a t-shirt and thong. All the lights were off and the house was nice and cool because I'd fired up the A/C (it was over 90 that day!) We flipped through our downloaded porn while he ate and I teased him about porn with his dinner - he didn't mind ;D
When he finished eating he ordered me to remove my panties and arranged me on the couch to his liking. He grabbed my vibe and started rubbing it up and down my pussy. Then he started slowly pumping it in and out of me. It has a g-spot bend on the end and it was hitting just the right place. I started rubbing my clit and the sensation made me cum pretty quickly. Then he decided to focus the vibe on my clit. We were watching these people going at it and he was rolling the vibe around my most sensitive place. Pretty soon he had me squealing and squirming as another O shook me.
At this point the porn was showing a girl sucking off this huge stud of a cock. I sat up and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his denim shorts. I started rubbing his gorgeous cock through his briefs, feeling how nice and hard he was already. I stripped off his clothes and reveled as I ran my naked body up and down his. Just feeling him makes me all crazy hot and by now I was completely dripping wet. I rubbed my face all over him moving from licking and nibbling his nipples to love biting him on the ribs to burying my face in him at the base of his cock. Gawd I love how he smells!! I licked his balls while I grabbed his thighs and made him spread out for me. I moved so that his cock caressed my face -- this is where the "Head Like Velvet" comes in - it TOTALLY describes his gorgeous, luscious cock! I slowly wrapped my lips around him at the head. He moaned when I did that which made me gush- seriously- the biggest turn on to me is listening to him! I started earnestly working on him. Slowly at first and then speeding up the pace at which I fucked him with my mouth. I could feel his ass beginning to tighten up. His moans and sighs adding to my excitement. He stopped me and told me he wanted to be in me in the worst way.
We arranged ourselves on the couch so that our heads were at opposite ends, our naughty bits meeting in the middle. I grabbed his hard cock and rubbed my clit with it until I came again. Without pausing to wait while I finished my O he thrust inside me fully and I nearly came again right there! Because of our position he was just barely entering me, his gorgeous head rubbing my g-spot with this delicious pressure. We kept on like that and I came a couple of more times then finally he exploded with those fabulous loud "Oh God"s that he does.
We collapsed back from our furious fucking. It was in kind of an odd position but worked well and I was kind of giggling about it. I reached down to feel his sticky, softening penis. I rolled the head around in my fingers and played like it was my own down there between my legs. He ordered me to start rubbing my clit with it again. I was so wet with both of us cumming that it did slip and slide across my clit. At first the feeling just wasn't the same as before with him being so soft. Every fifth pass or so hit the right sensation and I'd moan. Then every third pass or so and then EVERY pass because he was stiffening up again as I masturbated myself with his cock. He moved from his end of the couch to being completely over me. Soon he didn't have any patience left for my game; he took control and slid himself deep into me from on top. It took me about ten of his strokes to start cumming again because now he was hitting deep inside of me awesomely sending my head spinning off my shoulders into space above me somewhere.
He stopped and said "I think you need to get on your hands and knees" in that tone that means he doesn't think that at all, he means do it now before I start spanking your ass hard. (Sometimes I'll backtalk just to get those!! *grin*) I quickly turned over and he started fucking me so hard and fast I came again just like that. We were LOUD at that point! I LOVE it when he fucks me so hard from behind like that and I tell him to fuck me! fuck me harder! And he does! (Can you see why I love this man?!?) I was clutching at the couch and moaning and saying all kinds of shit. My tits were swinging back and forth. I was at that one long O place that I love so much. It didn't take him long at all to cum again himself...which is probably a good thing cuz I thought the top of my head was going to pop off!
As we both returned to earth we sat up on the couch and started actually watching the TV again. The girl was one of those that looks good on the cover but in action you can see how old she is and she talked smack WAY too much. "I'm kinda done with porn for now" he said. So we snuggled up and watched the end of American Graffiti.
5.16.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yeah, it was pretty but I know what you're sayin'...
Wow, a hot post indeed, I might have to explore your archives
Wow, I was practically jacking off, reading this. What a great fuck you must be. I love the idea of you getting pounded loudly from behind. But my favorite visual was of your tits going to and fro. All you needed was another cock in-between them until you're getting a warm semen bath from both ends.
Post a Comment