- She's straddled on top of me. Her shirt is off. What an awesome view it is! Now I know why the boys like it when we're on top of them. Seeing my hands run up her body, her soft, soft (OMG so effin' SOFT!) skin.
- Her gasps as I pinch her nipples - I'm beginning to learn her body, what she likes. What she likes is a little roughness - a little man-handling if you will.
- When she let her hair down; fuck that is hot. Her hair is thick and silky and there's so much of it. When it touches my body an electric thrill runs through me and makes me wet. I grab a huge handful of it and make her kiss me and I kiss her back hard and I don't so much hear as feel her moans.
- My mouth on her nipple, my teeth on her edges, her gasps and quickening breath.
- When she was stroking his cock and talking to him the entire time "You like that? You like when I stroke your cock in front of your woman?" and more...he's usually calling ME slut - now she's calling HIM slut - and we both love it.
- She insists on watching us fuck. "Do it, I want to see it. Oh my god yes, like that. Fuck that is hot!" She masturbates at his command. He's behind me, slamming me hard the way I like it. He's making me come, she's making herself come. It is beautiful.
3.14.2007
Back
When I have delicious, unexpected, hawt sex with my girlfriend AND boyfriend, it's kind of hard to remember all the details. My memories turn out to be flashes of images and feelings, here are the best from last weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Feel good......
Post a Comment