I feel obliged to let you all know I have not fallen off the face of the earth.
I've just been busy.
My blogging really dropped off after my adventurous beach weekend. The one you wanted to hear the most about.
Nothing with her has happened since then, except I *think* she's finally stopped seeing her toxic man. I say *think* because she doesn't discuss him with me any longer. The day I told her "If he really loved you he'd leave you the fuck alone so you could get on with your life." was the day she stopped mentioning anything about him.
He was just, well...wrong.
Tonight though, we are attending one of her client's Christmas parties. And since her clients are the types of people that in general have a lot of money, I'm sure it's going to be a schmancy affair. She has naughtieness in mind. She prologued her invitation with a long, drawn-out story about a lesbian looking for a fling after breaking up with her long-time lover. Apparently the lesbian will be there too. Am I being set up? Or am I her "wing man"?
Either way, it should kick ass.
12.21.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment