10.05.2006

TBA

Argh! Yesterday and the day before were flurries of naughty text messages...today, I think I've lost my mojo. I will rest up and start saving my creative juices for the weekend. Texting graphic pictures and flirty descriptions of sexual positions is exhausting!

We already have our menu planned. Her homemade pesto for Friday; his Thai satay and curry for Saturday; my Dutch Baby Pancakes for Sunday breakfast...with champagne and orange juice - NOT mixed together.

And lots of vodka.

I plan on bringing my toy box. In it I have three half-used bottles of ID Glide (I should just consolidate); two - no four (I forgot we cut them up) lengths of very soft nylon rope; a vibrator with a g-spot crook at the end, it lights up from the inside and cycles through the colors of the rainbow; a Hitachi Magic Wand (alas, it is not cordless); a purple dinosaur vibrator modeled on the "Rabbit"; a Slim Feeldoe (slim for him--LOL!!); a Tantus silicon dildo that is my all-time absolute favorite toy of my entire life (pictured here - only mine is "Ambrosia"); shearling lined black leather blindfold; well-worn black leather hand restraints; a small leather spanker; anal beads; two sizes of butt-plugs; low temperature taper candles; three or four "mini massagers" in various states of usefulness (I burn through those fast! :P); a March 2006 issue of Exotica magazine autographed by my favorite stripper and 50 or so porno movies.

Okay, now I have to explain the porno movies...there's a strip club we go to on Friday nights. We go there because they have "Free Porn Friday." FPF is where ordering specific drinks gets you a free porn DVD. Like an $8 Long Island Ice Tea. Plus you get to see naked girls. Some are even good looking. Sometimes though, the amount of LITs consumed makes actually WATCHING the porn much less ACTING on the porn a dubious exercise at best. I am perfectly embarrassed to admit that I've completely passed out giving my S.O. a blow job...

Suffice to say, I've got about 25 porn DVDs still in the shrink wrap. If it rains at the beach, at least I know we'll be entertained.

4 comments:

Al Sensu said...

What did he do when you passed out?

Head Like Velvet said...

Since I was passed out - I have no idea! (LOL!)

He had me laughing so hard the next day when he told me about it - his expressions, OMG funny! - he just rolled me over to my side of the bed and snuggled up behind me and went to sleep.

That's his story and he's sticking to it! :D

Nervous said...

Daaang - way to be prepared for anything, girl! Well anything sexual I suppose. Hope you're all getting rested up first, sounds like it'll be a fun-filled weekend. :)

MeJane said...

Of course I had to come see what about your "Mejane kind of weekend".

Sounds like you're well prepared-- hope you're having a great time.